The Kansas Judicial System interprets and applies existing states law to court cases that are brought before the court. State courts in the United States handles a vast majority of all civil and criminal cases that reside in the state. Generally there are several courts that handle different legal matters in each state such as a State Supreme Court, Appellate Court & Trial Courts.
Information that can be found on the State's judicial site may include but is not limited to following:
- Court calendars and procedures
- Court News,
- Judge Biographies,
- Directories & Contact Information
- Legal forms & Court records
- Court Opinions and Case Reports,
- Info on how to file a claim
- Information for divorce or financial dispute settlements.
- Probate courts
- Small claims courts
- Information for Juries
- The state's law library