The Pennsylvania COMPASS Online Portal is an online application for Pennsylvanians to apply for many health and human service programs via the Internet.
COMPASS services that are available or able to be renewed via the COMPASS system are:
- Health Care Coverage / Benefits
- Medical Assistance
- Medical Assistance for Worker’s with Disabilities
- Medical Savings Program
- (CHIP) Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Public Welfare Benefits
- Food Stamp Benefits
- Cash Assistance
- Long Term Care
- SelectPlan for Women Benefit
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program - LIHEAP
- Free or Reduced Price School Meals
- SelectPlan for Women (Family Planning Services)
- Child Care Works
How and Who can Apply using COMPASS?
- Anyone with an Internet connection can use COMPASS, You can apply or renew your benefits via the computer.
- You need to be a resident of Pennsylvania to apply for benefits using the COMPASS Online System
Apply for Benefits
- To apply for benefits online first go to the www.Compass.State.PA.US website then click on the Apply For Benefits under the Getting Started Now section
- Next follow the onscreen directions to complete the form, please don\'t use the back, forward, or refresh buttons during the application process to keep from causing errors during the process.
How to Renew, Finish or Login Into your COMPASS Account
Use the links on the right hand side of the COMPASS Website which are:
- Renew Your Benefits
- My COMPASS Account
- You can also finish your COMPASS Application or Check your Application status via your COMPASS Login.